- Dealers will learn how to build value in their company by improving net profit, building a corporate structure that frees up the owner, and implementing a diversification strategy that includes offering high efficiency equipment and accessories.
- Attendees will complete a detailed analysis of their current company and build a plan to maximize their strengths and improve their weaknesses
- The pros and cons of different types of buyers will be discussed as well how to prepare a potential buyer to succeed
- Dealers will learn how to increase their company value and potential sales price to the highest levels by reducing risk
DATE: Thursday, September 17th & Friday, September 18th, 2020
- Day 1: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (registration open at 8:00 AM)
- Day 2: 7:30 AM – 3:30 PM
Four Points by Sheraton Seattle Airport South
22406 Pacific Hwy S.
Des Moines, WA 98198
ROOM RESERVATIONS: You are responsible for booking your own hotel room reservations.
CERTIFICATION: 16 hours of FAD Factory Credit
COST: $780 per person
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Owners
CANCELLATION: If you register for a class and cannot attend, please make sure you e-mail email@example.com to avoid a cancellation fee. Dealerships will be charged according to the cancellation schedule listed below for individuals who do not cancel.
- > 15 days prior to scheduled class = Full tuition refund
- 5-14 days prior to scheduled class = 50% of Full tuition refund
- < 5 day prior to scheduled class = No refund
* If we are able to fill your spot with another student, you will not be billed for cancellations.
REGISTER EARLY – CLASS SIZE LIMITED TO 35 STUDENTS