Build to Sell, Build to Keep: Building a Company with Great Value: is a two-day class that will give dealers the tools and information to build value in their current company while preparing for a potential future sale.
- Dealers will learn how to build value in their company by improving net profit, building a corporate structure that frees up the owner, and implementing a diversification strategy that includes offering high efficiency equipment and accessories.
- Attendees will complete a detailed analysis of their current company and build a plan to maximize their strengths and improve their weaknesses.
- The pros and cons of different types of buyers will be discussed as well as how to prepare a potential buyer to succeed.
- Dealers will learn how to increase their company value and potential sales price to the highest levels by reducing risk. Even if a dealer’s decision to sell is years away, the time to start maximizing the value of their company, freeing up the owner’s time, and preparing for a successful future sale is now.
KEEP IN MIND: Once dealers build a company they can sell, they may not want to!
Class Includes: A detailed planning workbook, BDR’s company
strength and weakness assessment, a business sale checklist, and
glossary of specialized terms used in class
- Class Mission
- Building a Company with Great Value
- Analysis of Your Current Company
- Preparing for the Actual Sale of Your Company
- External Sale
- Internal Sale