- Class # 8507-0010 – 48/50 RTU:
- Familiarization, Wiring, Installation and ECM motor set up.
- Instructor – Dave Frederick
- Class# 8507-0009- Zoning:
- Air Don’t Care. Until you get the dreaded “System Stage Down Event has Occurred”. Zoning can be the most comfortable thing you can do for a home. Let us guide you through the sizing and more important, the ‘Why’ of the Bryant/Carrier zone system.
- Instructor – Dennis Jones
- Class# 8507-0006 – Air Flow:
- One of the biggest issues we face in troubleshooting systems today. Come learn the Why and How of air flow and duct design. How to troubleshoot an air flow problem.
- Instructor – Mark Weber
- Class# 8507-0010 – Economizers:
- Most economizers in this country are not even hooked up to operate because the average tech doesn’t know how to set up an economizer. Come learn the How’s and Why’s of economizer set up and troubleshooting.
- Instructor – Paul L. Weiss
- Class #8507-0005 – ECM Motors:
- Everything is going to ECM technology. Learn about ECM motors, how they work, and why they are so much more efficient than standard PSC motors. Learn proper troubleshooting of the ECM motor and the tools you will need to properly troubleshoot them.
- Instructor – Gregg Arlt
- Class #8507-0001 – Gas Furnace Install:
- Learn how to properly install and set up a gas furnace for trouble free operation.
- Instructor – Len Winkler
FAD: 8 Distributor FAD Hours
NATE: Each appropriate NATE category listed qualifies for NATE Continuing Education Hours (hours will vary). Students will need to sign the appropriate NATE sign in sheets in addition to the Airefco sign in sheet to receive credit.. Please bring your NATE number for documentation.