|Job Title||Customer Service Representative|
|Date of Posting|
1. Satisfy our customer's needs for parts, equipment and supplies in-person, over the phone or by computer.
2. Provide the highest level of customer service in addressing the customers and fellow employees. Examples include, answering the phone with the company's standard greeting, coming onto the sales floor to help customers in their selection and offering assistance to their vehicle with their purchase.
3. Actively participate in the merchandising and marketing of the store. Examples include, suggesting add-on sales, mentioning advertised specials, arranging product on the shelves to maintain a professional appearance.
4. Be very familiar with the point of sale computer program. Be able to quote pre-established prices and be able to adjust to market conditions. Be able to maintain the open orders, backorder and warehouse transfer functions. Be able to assist in ordering of inventory and be capable of properly processing all warranty transactions.
5. Continue to seek additional knowledge of both the industry and products related to the HVACR business. For example, attend off site classes, attending company sponsored training and participate in correspondence or technical courses.
6. Assist in the warehouse duties. For example, ship via common carrier or UPS, receive incoming freight and properly put away inventory.
7. Maintain an open channel of communication between all company personnel, which includes, but in not limited to cooperation, teamwork and collaboration.
8. Consistently able to lift minimum 50 pounds without assistance.
9. Performs other work related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
|How to Apply||
TO APPLY, please complete ONE of the following steps:
1. Complete our online application below and click the Apply button at the bottom of the page.
2. Click Here to upload your resume.