POSITION SUMMARY: Providing technical expertise and training necessary to ensure that Airefco customer products are properly installed and serviced.
- Provide technical support on equipment and parts to both internal and external customers.
- Responsible for in-house and field reworks and equipment modification supervision.
- Provide training and/or individual counseling with Dealer Principles and personnel in the areas needed to improve their performance to meet acceptable standards.
- Providing customer technical support and problem solving for specific customer applications, including visiting job sites.
- Negotiate customer concessions with Carrier.
- Provide customer complaint resolution. This includes Siebel complaints filed with Carrier.
- Provide warranty department support.
- Ensure that all documentation is complete and entered into the computer and Carrier based systems such as Service Bench.
- Work with other Airefco Service Managers in providing the highest level of tech support excellence.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Two-year technical degree or equivalent work experience.
- Three years HVAC work experience (five years HVAC experience without technical degree).
- Demonstrated teaching ability. Must be able to develop classes and present to participants.
- Strong listening, verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Must have strong telephone skills with the ability to troubleshoot and guide technician in the field.
- Experience with MS Office: Word, Excel & Outlook