- Perform the duties of the shipping, receiving and stocking operations.
- Perform as a backup delivery driver as needed duties include:
- Safe and courteous driving
- Pick up product from and deliver to Airefco facilities
- Pick up product from and deliver to Airefco customers
- Deliver products to a customer's location that adhere to their requests, such as delivery time and where to place the products (dock, dock, storeroom, etc.) and in what order (i.e., place in PO sequence).
- Be able to react to customer requests in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Keep warehouse clean, organized and efficiently ran.
- Comply with DOT, OSHA and city requirements.
- Completion of safety courses as assigned.
- Maintain neat and professional appearance wearing clothes provided by Airefco and proper work boots.
- Provide proper documentation for damaged product and freight claim filing.
- Order warehouse supplies (i.e. boxes, stretch film, and shipping tape) as directed
- Research and solve inventory related problems, as directed.
- Will actively adhere to Airefco's Core Values, policies and procedures.
- Maintain an open channel of communication between all company personnel, which includes, but in not limited to cooperation, teamwork and collaboration.
- Consistently able to lift minimum 50 pounds without assistance.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Minimum 2 years warehouse experience recommended including at least 1 year forklift experience (forklift certification preferable). Valid driverÔÇÖs license required with clean driving record.
- Must have a strong desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Required training as listed in the training outline for warehouse/counter.
- Solid decision making skills.
- Strong verbal, written, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Some computer skills preferable.