- Perform the duties of the shipping, receiving and stocking operations.
- Keep warehouse clean, organized and efficiently ran.
- Comply with DOT, OSHA and city requirements.
- Completion of safety courses as assigned.
- Maintain neat and professional appearance wearing clothes provided by Airefco and proper work boots.
- Provide proper documentation for damaged product and freight claim filing.
- Order warehouse supplies (i.e. boxes, stretch film, and shipping tape) as directed
- Research and solve inventory related problems, as directed.
- Will actively adhere to Airefco’s Core Values, policies and procedures.
- Maintain an open channel of communication between all company personnel, which includes, but in not limited to cooperation, teamwork and collaboration.
- Consistently able to lift minimum 50 pounds without assistance.
- Performs other work related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Minimum 2 years warehouse experience recommended with at least 1 year forklift experience. Forklift certification preferred. Valid driver’s license required.
- Ability to lift a minimum 50 pounds without assistance.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Solid decision making skills
- Strong verbal, written, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Some computer skills preferred