R-454B Refrigerant Puron Advanced
• Discuss industry changes and rules.
• Best practices for storage, handling and safety.
• New tools required to work with the refrigerant.
• Best practices for installing equipment that has R-454B, brazing, start up and charging.
• This class will certify the technician as being properly trained and certified to handle the new Puron Advanced refrigerant.
• Introduction to the NEW Siemens Economizer One for rooftops
• Set up and operation of Economizer One
• Basic Honeywell Jade control set up
Date: November 8, 2023
Time: 4:00 PM- 6:00 PM
Location: Springhill Suites, 7048 W Grandridge Blvd, Kennewick, WA 99336
Instructor: Shelby Kite, Airefco
Cost: $35.00 if you require NATE credit otherwise the class is free.
Certification: 2 Distributor FAD Hours and 2 NATE Hours
NATE Course: #8507-0037
Sorry. This form is no longer available.