FINDING & KEEPING YOUR ULTIMATE WORKFORCE
Finding & Keeping Your Ultimate Workforce will teach both required and recommended best practices for hiring and retaining employees in a tight labor market. The class will cover detailed processes that greatly increase the quality of employee dealers are attracting and retaining. Also covered will be processes on integrating new employees into the culture of the dealer, with a strong focus on the millennial generation.
By attending this class dealers will be able to identify what changes they need to make in their current hiring and HR processes to attract and retain top talent in their company.
- TOPICS REVIEWED:
- Attracting millennial generation workers.
- The best hiring process to adopt – step by step.
- Recommendations for human resources documentation.
- How to avoid human resources issues.
- Onboarding, training and termination of employees.
- How to retain employees.
- COST: $465 per student
- FAD HOURS: 8 Factory FAD Hours
- NATE: 8 Hours (provided by BDR, see below for eligibility)
- NATE credit received through this course is associated with the following specialties: Air Conditioning Installation, Air Conditioning Service, Air Distribution Installation, Air Distribution Service, Air to Air Heat Pump Installation, Air to Air Heat Pump Service, Commercial Refrigeration Installation, Commercial Refrigeration Service, Efficiency Analyst Senior, Gas Heating (Air) Installation, Gas Heating (Air) Service, Ground Source Heat Pump Installation, HVAC Performance Verifier, Hydronics Gas Installation, Hydronics Gas Service, Hydronics Oil Installation, Hydronics Oil Service, Light Commercial Refrigeration Installation, Light Commercial Refrigeration Service, Oil Heating (Air) Installation, Oil Heating (Air) Service.
- INSTRUCTOR: Chris Koch, Business Development Resources (BDR)
Chris Koch Chris Koch brings 25-years of HVAC industry experience to his work as a Trainer and Coach. Chris has executed a start-up as a business owner and gained invaluable work experience at 5 different companies, the largest of which is a $60 million division of a national HVAC & Plumbing company. He has successfully completed two acquisitions, assimilated cultures, executed financial turn-arounds, and developed divisions into significant profit-centers. In his last role as Vice President of Service, he had P&L responsibility for $9.5 million in revenue and a staff of 39 for a commercial and residential HVAC and Plumbing Company. A military veteran, Chris has held roles as a Service Technician, Dispatcher, and as a new construction and residential retrofit Salesperson. Chris has managed Sales and Service departments and held positions as a Branch Manager and General Manager. Having worked for five different companies and by starting a company from scratch as a business owner, Chris gained a rich, diverse exposure to many, many ways of doing business – both good and not so good – that are the foundation for his knowledge and expertise. Chris is a “team building leader” who possesses the type of hands-on, in the trenches experience that BDR clients expect.
Training Ultimate Workforce – 2-21-24
Sorry. This form is no longer available.