Marketing Partners Program
The Airefco Marketing Partner program is intended to help our dealers manage their marketing and advertising initiatives by
providing them with reference tools, resources and the power of group advertising. The program also serves as a way to reward our dealers’ loyalty to Airefco and the brands we carry.
Factory Authorized Dealer
The Factory Authorized Dealer Program is a national factory program for Bryant’s and Carrier’s best dealers. The program is designed to promote the benefits of Factory Authorized Dealers to the public and drive leads to these dealers. This is strictly a factory program, but enrollment in Airefco’s Marketing Partners Program is required to be eligible.
FAD dealers earn their distinction. It isn’t “given” to them. And, because they back their commitment to excellence with proven performance, Bryant and Carrier enthusiastically back them with a satisfaction guarantee. FADs have earned not only our respect but, most importantly, the respect of their customers.
The Factory Authorized Dealer program is designed for dealers who:
- Are loyal Bryant or Carrier dealers who actively promote the Bryant or Carrier brand and products
- Want to be the best in their markets
- Are committed to excellence in quality, expertise and customer service
- Believe that the FAD status will lend additional credibility and value to their business
The primary goals of the FAD program are:
- To create a higher standard in the HVAC industry
- Build equity for FADs via a Bryant or Carrier endorsement
- To drive more leads and more sales to Factory Authorized Dealers
For more information on how to become a Factory Authorized Dealer, contact your Territory Manager.
The Airefco Marketing Partner program is intended to help our dealers manage their marketing and advertising initiative by providing them with reference tools, resources, and the power of group advertising. The program also serves as a way to reward our dealers loyalty to Airefco and the Bryant and Carrier brands.
The Marketing Partner Program is designed for dealers who:
- Want to grow and enhance their business
- Are loyal to the Bryant or Carrier brand
- Advertise and promote the Bryant or Carrier brand
The primary goals of the Marketing Partner Program are to:
- Help dealers actively market, advertise and promote the Bryant or Carrier brand and their company in the marketplace
- Provide business tools to grow and enhance dealers’ business
- Reward loyalty to the Bryant or Carrier brand
2022 ENROLLMENT IS NOW OPEN
Dealers located in the following counties are eligible to participate in the METRO Marketing Partners Program. Alternately, dealers located in areas outside of these counties are considered non-metro and are eligible to participate in the NON-METRO Marketing Partners Program:
To enroll in a 2022 Marketing Partner Program:
- If you were a Marketing Partner last year, please contact your Territory Manager to obtain your personalized enrollment form.
- If you’re new to the Marketing Partner program, please click on the appropriate enrollment form listed below:
The 2023 open enrollment is coming soon!
To help protect the strength of our brands and continue to create value for your dealership, the following tools and guidelines are available:
- Bryant Ad-Kit: https://adkit.bryant.com/en/us/marketing-materials/
- Bryant Ad Guidelines: https://adkit.bryant.com/en/us/guidelines/
- Bryant Ad Guidelines At-A-Glance: attach PDF
- Bryant Co-op Claim Form: attach PDF
- Carrier Ad-Kit: https://adkit.carrier.com/en/us/marketing-materials/
- Carrier Ad Guidelines: https://adkit.carrier.com/en/us/guidelines/
- Carrier Ad Guidelines At-A-Glance: attach PDF
- Carrier Co-op Claim Form: attach PDF
Ad-Kit & Claim Form
- Bryant Ad-Kit
- Bryant Co-op Claim Form: BN – Claim Form – Fill & Save
- Carrier Ad-Kit
- Carrier Co-op Claim Form: CA – Claim Form – Fill & Save
First-time users can register for HVACpartners.com by going to www.hvacpartners.com, clicking the link “Register as a new user,” and completing the user request form. Your username and password will be emailed to the email address that you include on the registration, typically within 1-2 days.
Consumer Rebate Promotions
Bryant Bonus and the Carrier Cool Cash consumer promotions are designed to assist dealers in promoting system sales and helping dealers improve their product mix during the pre-season. The promotion is offered during the spring and fall and is promoted in Bryant and Carrier national advertising as well as in Airefco/Dealer group advertising. The cost of the rebate is split between the dealer, distributor, and factory.
|Sales & Promotional Period||Spring 2023 TBD|
|Installations Completed||Spring 2023 TBD|
|Claims Submitted Online||Spring 2023 TBD|
|Dealer Enrollment*||2023 Marketing Partners Automatically Enrolled|
|Dealer Paperwork to Airefco||Spring 2023 TBD|
All Airefco Marketing Partners are automatically enrolled in the spring and fall promotions. You may contact your Territory Manager for additional information or visit www.BryantPromotions.com or www.CarrierIncentives.com.
Loyalty is Loyalty Is important to us, and for that reason, the SmartParts program was created. Members of this elite group are entitled to benefits and discounts on our aftermarket products above and beyond those of the typical dealer. With SmartParts, you get the expertise of a dedicated parts specialist to help maintain the parts inventory levels you want. Contact your Parts Territory Manager and ask how you can participate. 2023 SmartParts Enrollment (Click Here)
Contact your Territory Manager for complete details.
Save the Dates!
Location: Hyatt Regency Lake WA at Seattle’s Southport, 1053 Lake Washington Blvd N, Renton, WA 98056
Airport: Seattle International (SEA)
- Tuesday, February 28th: Bryant Meeting
- Wednesday, March 1st: Dealer Training & Women in HVAC Luncheon
- Thursday, March 2nd: Carrier Meeting
Location: Sheraton Portland Airport Hotel, 8235 NE Airport Way, Portland, OR 97220
Airport: Portland International (PDX)
- Monday, March 6th: Carrier Meeting
- Tuesday, March 7th: Dealer Training & Women in HVAC
- Wednesday, March 8th: Bryant Meeting
Location: Northern Quest Resort & Casino, 100 N Hayford Rd, Airway Heights, WA 99001
Airport: Spokane International (GEG)
- Monday, March 13th: Bryant Meeting
- Tuesday, March 14th: Dealer Training & Women in HVAC
- Wednesday, March 15th: Carrier Meeting